Arthur M. Mandel, MD, PhD
Dr. Mandel is a child neurologist with specialty training in epilepsy. He is a graduate of Harvard College and the MD-PhD program at Columbia University. He was a pediatric resident at Montefiore Medical Center and then completed his residency training in pediatric neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He joined the faculty in the Division of Child Neurology in 2003, and received his specialty training in epilepsy at the Neurological Institute.
Dr. Mandel has a special interest in infantile and childhood epilepsy, epilepsy surgery, neuroimaging, and the diagnosis of rare neurological disorders.
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Childhood onset epilepsy
- Epileptic Seizures
- Neurological use of Botox
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Seizures
- Seizure Disorder
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Schedule an Appointment
Virtual Visits allow you to connect with your provider from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship: Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
- Residency: Harlem Hospital - New York
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Child Neurology