Facts and Figures
- Ranking in NIH funding among Neurology programs nationwide
- Ranking in Neurology and Neurosurgery Services by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2021-22 Honor Roll
- Officers of Instruction
- Officers of Research
- Officers of Administration
- Voluntary/Adjunct Faculty
- Postdoctoral Clinical Fellows
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Adult Neurology Residents
- Child Neurology Residents
- Staff Members
- Academic Divisions
- Clinical Programs, Centers, and Services
Within our many divisions and research programs here in the Department, opportunities abound for students, residents, fellows, and faculty to explore the gratifications of basic discovery, translational development, and clinical application in a dynamic and supportive academic environment.
- May 24, 2022
For more than 20 years, scientists have known that people with hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, or obesity have a higher likelihood of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- May 10, 2022
A new initiative led by Columbia University and the n-Lorem Foundation will develop personalized therapies for individuals with "nano-rare" genetic forms of ALS and treat them for free, for life.