Facts and Figures
- Ranking in NIH funding among Neurology programs nationwide
- Ranking in Neurology and Neurosurgery Services by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2021-22 Honor Roll
- Officers of Instruction
- Officers of Research
- Officers of Administration
- Voluntary/Adjunct Faculty
- Postdoctoral Clinical Fellows
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Adult Neurology Residents
- Child Neurology Residents
- Staff Members
- Academic Divisions
- Clinical Programs, Centers, and Services
Within our many divisions and research programs here in the Department, opportunities abound for students, residents, fellows, and faculty to explore the gratifications of basic discovery, translational development, and clinical application in a dynamic and supportive academic environment.
- November 11, 2021
Study highlights that healthy patients can still have poor COVID outcomes and patients with numerous chronic diseases can still have good outcomes.
- November 1, 2021
James Noble, MD, Neurology, has joined the ranks of “Merritt’s Neurology” as co-editor of the textbook’s 14th edition.