Facts and Figures
- Ranking in NIH funding among Neurology programs nationwide
- Ranking in Neurology and Neurosurgery Services by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2021-22 Honor Roll
- Officers of Instruction
- Officers of Research
- Officers of Administration
- Voluntary/Adjunct Faculty
- Postdoctoral Clinical Fellows
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Adult Neurology Residents
- Child Neurology Residents
- Staff Members
- Academic Divisions
- Clinical Programs, Centers, and Services
Within our many divisions and research programs here in the Department, opportunities abound for students, residents, fellows, and faculty to explore the gratifications of basic discovery, translational development, and clinical application in a dynamic and supportive academic environment.
- October 18, 2021
Dr. Manly was elected to NAM for her pioneering work improving detection of cognitive impairment among racially, culturally, and socio-economically diverse adults
- September 3, 2021
A Columbia University study of 40 people who died of COVID-19 found no evidence of viral RNA or proteins in samples of patient brain cells.
- August 16, 2021
High blood pressure, high cholesterol and other risk factors for poor heart and brain health are problems people typically don't think about until they hit midlife.