Facts and Figures
- Ranking in NIH funding among Neurology programs nationwide
- Ranking in Neurology and Neurosurgery Services by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2021-22 Honor Roll
- Officers of Instruction
- Officers of Research
- Officers of Administration
- Voluntary/Adjunct Faculty
- Postdoctoral Clinical Fellows
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Adult Neurology Residents
- Child Neurology Residents
- Staff Members
- Academic Divisions
- Clinical Programs, Centers, and Services
Within our many divisions and research programs here in the Department, opportunities abound for students, residents, fellows, and faculty to explore the gratifications of basic discovery, translational development, and clinical application in a dynamic and supportive academic environment.
- August 30, 2021
Finding out exactly which type of dementia you or your loved one has may be scary, but it’s important to identify the condition as early as possible
- September 3, 2021
A Columbia University study of 40 people who died of COVID-19 found no evidence of viral RNA or proteins in samples of patient brain cells.
- August 16, 2021
High blood pressure, high cholesterol and other risk factors for poor heart and brain health are problems people typically don't think about until they hit midlife.