Facts and Figures
- Ranking in NIH funding among Neurology programs nationwide
- Ranking in Neurology and Neurosurgery Services by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2020-21 Honor Roll
- Officers of Instruction
- Officers of Research
- Officers of Administration
- Voluntary/Adjunct Faculty
- Postdoctoral Clinical Fellows
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Adult Neurology Residents
- Child Neurology Residents
- Staff Members
- Academic Divisions
- Clinical Programs, Centers, and Services
Within our many divisions and research programs here in the Department, opportunities abound for students, residents, fellows, and faculty to explore the gratifications of basic discovery, translational development, and clinical application in a dynamic and supportive academic environment.
Source:Bloomberg BusinessweekFebruary 17, 2021
Dr. Olajide Williams, Chief of Staff of Neurology at Columbia University and Founder of Hip Hop Public Health, discusses racial disparities in the distribution of Covid vaccines.
Source:CUIMC NewsroomFebruary 8, 2021
Cells used to study the human blood brain barrier in the lab aren’t what they seem, throwing nearly a decade’s worth of research into question
Source:AlzforumDecember 11, 2020
It is difficult to isolate large quantities of microglia from human brain. That’s why scientists still know little about the different ways these cells rear up in health and disease.