Facts and Figures
- Ranking in NIH funding among Neurology programs nationwide
- Ranking in Neurology and Neurosurgery Services by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2020-21 Honor Roll
- Officers of Instruction
- Officers of Research
- Officers of Administration
- Voluntary/Adjunct Faculty
- Postdoctoral Clinical Fellows
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Adult Neurology Residents
- Child Neurology Residents
- Staff Members
- Academic Divisions
- Clinical Programs, Centers, and Services
Within our many divisions and research programs here in the Department, opportunities abound for students, residents, fellows, and faculty to explore the gratifications of basic discovery, translational development, and clinical application in a dynamic and supportive academic environment.
- June 8, 2021
On Monday, the FDA approved a new drug for Alzheimer’s disease—the first in nearly two decades. Biogen’s aducanumab aims to slow the cognitive decline often associated with the disease.
- June 9, 2021
After her diagnosis of glioblastoma in 2016, she founded an organization that advocated for patients and research.