Dr. Mendiratta completed his undergraduate studies at Duke University and went on to receive his MD from Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine. He interned in the Department of Medicine at the Cornell University Medical Center, completed his residency in neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University Medical Center and his fellowship in epilepsy at the Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center. In 1999, Dr. Mendiratta received the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Award for Humanism and Excellence in Teaching as an Outstanding Role Model.
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Seizure Disorder
- Associate Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Schedule an Appointment
Virtual Visits allow you to connect with your provider from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine - Wake Forest University
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Clinical Neurophysiology