What to Expect
Before Your Visit
- If your insurance is not listed or your insurance has changed, please call us at 646-426-3876 and our team will try to help you.
- Please bring copies of any relevant medical records, laboratory reports, EEG tracings and reports for the doctor to review and keep if necessary. If you have CT or MRI films, please bring them to the visit for the doctor to review—we will not keep these films.
- Obtain a referral from your PCP, if required by your plan and the doctor you are seeing participates with the plan.
Columbia Virtual Visits
To learn about how to get ready for a Columbia Virtual Visit, visit our telehealth page.
At Your Visit
- At your appointment, please ask our staff to help you enroll in Connect patient portal. This portal will provide you with secure, fast, and easy way to:
- Request appointments
- Receive appointment reminders by email
- View test and lab results
- Exchange secure online messages with your health care providers
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your bills
- Bring relevant records, scans, and your referral (if applicable).
- Arrive 30 minutes early to finalize paperwork.
- Payment for services is due at the time of the visit. Please come prepared.
- If you need to cancel your visit, we require one business day's notice.
We look forward to seeing you!