Columbia Sleep Disorders Center
The Columbia Sleep Disorders Center offers a range of sleep assessment options to meet the needs of our patients, including testing done during your office visit, overnight studies in our sleep lab, and at-home sleep assessment options.
Our experienced neurologists and specially-trained sleep disorders team utilize various testing modalities to effectively diagnosis and treat a wide range of both common and complex sleep disorders. These tests can be divided into two categories: In-Center Sleep Testing and Out-of-Center Sleep Testing.
- Polysomnography (Sleep Test)
- Video-EEG monitoring
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing (MSLT; "Nap Test")
- Maintenance of Wakefulness (MWT)
- Polysomnography with Titration
- Dim Light Melatonin Assay (DLMO)
- Home Sleep Test
- Home Sleep Test with EEG
- Sleep Diary